One, to seek and provide economic development activities that promote new business development growth, thus offering diverse employment opportunities for the citizens of the county.
Two, facilitate business expansion and retention programs that will enhance the growth and success of the existing industry community.
Our motto, “Where Your Family and Business Can Grow”, is quite true! Our families do prosper as well as our business community.
Ripley County has many manufacturing and distribution success stories that began small and are now growing beyond their wildest expectations.
Ways Ripley County Economic Development Can Help Your Business
1. Business Recruitment, Retention and Expansion
– Existing industry services
– Site Assessment Program
– Targeted industry support
– Research services: competitive benchmarking, building and site inventory, economic activity and trends
2. Marketing and Public Relations
– Targeted industry marketing
– National storytelling campaign
– Social and digital media
– Marketing collateral and publications
Trade shows and events
3. Support of Entrepreneurship
– Workforce development support
– Talent pipeline development support
– Relocation support
– Support and partner with organizations working to
advance the success of entrepreneurs and startup companies in the region
Members of the Ripley County EDC Board represent the following financial contributors to the organization:
Ripley County Commissioners, Kendall Hankins
Ripley County Council, Andrew Decker
Town of Holton, Barry Lauber
Town of Milan, Paul Hildebrand – Vice President
Town of Napoleon, Jerry Vollmer
Town of Osgood, Jeff Volz – President
Town of Sunman, Don Foley
Town of Versailles, Holly Wehr
Administrative Assistant, Deborah Tompkins
Ripley County EDC Executive Director, Gary Norman
We Will Work With You On Any
Relocation Or Expansion Project
The RCEDC has a full-time economic development director on staff that will work with you on any expansion and/or relocation project and will also keep any information in the strictness of confidence.