WELCOME TO RIPLEY COUNTY, INDIANA
The Ripley County Economic Development Corporation (RCEDC) invites you to explore the business opportunities that await you.
Ripley County is located in the southeast portion of Indiana. Our location allows an excellent opportunity for transporting finished goods and supplies.
The northern boundary of the county parallels Interstate 74, while US 50 crosses through the southern boundary, leaving you 35 minutes from Interstate 65. Heading east leaving you 35 minutes from Interstate 275.
Ways the Ripley County Economic Development Can Help Your Business
1. Business Recruitment, Retention and Expansion
– Existing industry services
– Site Assessment Program
– Targeted industry support
– Research services: competitive benchmarking, building and site inventory, economic activity and trends.
2. Marketing and Public Relations
– Targeted industry marketing
– National storytelling campaign
– Social and digital media
– Marketing collateral and publications
Trade shows and events
3. Support of Entrepreneurship
– Workforce development support
– Talent pipeline development support
– Relocation support
– Support and partner with organizations working to
advance the success of entrepreneurs and startup companies in the region
We Will Work With You On Any
Relocation Or Expansion Project
The RCEDC has a full-time economic development director on staff that will work with you on any expansion and/or relocation project and will also keep any information in the strictness of confidence.
Get in touch today.
220 E. US 50
PO Box 576
Versailles, IN 47042
RCEDC News & Updates
SEI READI – Town of Versailles Project
SEI READI and Ripley County Economic Development was honored to be a part of getting the funding for the Town of Versailles. We cannot wait to see the completed project. [...]
SEI READI $14.1M supports additional $395M in Southeast Indiana investment
For immediate release Monday, May 8 Projects focus on talent and economic growth across six counties in Southeast Indiana. (Southeast Indiana) – Efforts around new housing, crowd-pleasing quality [...]